The book of Acts, also referred to as the "Acts of the Apostles" or the "Acts of the Holy Spirit", presents the exciting story of the beginning of the church. Through a rigorous exposition of the book of Acts, students gain a greater understanding and appreciation of the early disciples' commitment to the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- To enable the student to have an understanding of the appropriate research skills and techniques for doctoral level academic study, and particularly, the study of theology.
- To enable the student to have an understanding of the format of scholarly theological writing.
- Complete the lessons
- Complete the quizzes (70%)
- Complete the Final Exam (30%)
- 100.00 - 93.00 = A
- 92.99 - 90.00 = A-
- 89.99 - 87.00 = B+
- 86.99 - 83.00 = B
- 82.99 - 80.00 = B-
- 79.99 - 77.00 = C+
- 76.99 - 73.00 = C
- 72.99 - 70.00 = C-
- 69.99 - 67.00 = D+
- 66.99 - 60.00 = D
- 59.99 - 00.00 = F
Suggested for Your Personal Library
- The Message of Acts (Bible Speaks Today Series) Paperback – March 13, 1994
- by John Stott (Author)
- Publisher: IVP Academic; Reprint edition (May 2, 2014) Publication Date: May 2, 2014
- Publisher: IVP Academic; Reprint edition (March 13, 1994) Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0830812363